Home About Blog Thriving Health My Library Join The Group Now Login

Time Post

lifeforce mindset Jul 26, 2021

“There’s a myth that time is money. In fact, time is more precious than money. It’s a nonrenewable resource. Once you’ve spent it, and if you’ve spent it badly, it’s gone forever.” ~ Neil A. Fiore

Consider this, in context of how much time is being lost being too tired to play,  adventure, have great sex, be absolutely present with your kids and grandkids, to follow your passions, to be alive. 

Time passed doesn't return, those hours and days and years, they aren't waiting for you when things finally get sorted out. 

My heart breaks daily for all the women who have convinced themselves that they are almost there, just have to get that one magic ingredient, that perfect alignment to their diet and so on.

It breaks because I have personally had women reach out a year after first contacting me....worse off than 12 months ago, and in that time, nothing got done but basics.  You know the place, where the dishes got done a few days ago and you may do them today, if you feel you can, the laundry is in hampers all over the house, you picked up dinner again because you couldn't think of what to eat, much less imagine cooking it and you had that argument with your significant other again over why you never want sex anymore, and you have spent more hours thinking what is wrong with you than thinking about how amazing you are?

That time, those elements of living, those pieces of you...because that's what this is, leaving behind pieces of what could have and should have been your experience, and never, ever picking them up again.

Do you think we were made to just float through, just to exist? Do you think we were given a miracle of creation....our body...just to suffer, decline and then fade off?

This life can be magic, it can be love, it can be experience and aliveness and passion.

My clients constantly remark how this aliveness, grace, joy, passion for life, this return of themselves is the best part of healing.

See, that time spent reading books on diets and supplements isn't leading you to victory, because the pieces are only 10% diet and nutrients, reality is, the other 90% is organ and body connection, the language we use, how we process emotion, how we interact with our cells, how we open the pathways between cells and how we do it all...literally, the attitude you are using to approach healing and the context by which you use food and supplements is literally a cornerstone of how or if those tools will work.

That cannot be found in a book or a blog or in a study, because it will be different for you than for everyone else.

This is a key piece my clients get, in the 20 weeks plus that we spend journeying together, we do what no one else does, we step into the space of timelessness and expansion and connection with ourselves and learn how to really capture that energy, libido, joy, excitement, play, laughter, joy, and passion again and how to keep it forever.

Your time is yours, you can spend it declining while you try to convince yourself that you are almost there, or you can actually get on with life.

Stay connected with news and updates!

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.

Subscribe
Close

50% Complete

Two Step

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.